Hi there! I’m Allie, and I’m the creator and owner of Allie D. Virtual Solutions.
Are you looking for someone to help lighten your workload? Well, you’ve come to the right place! A little about myself…I have 2 beautiful girls, Cyrena and Cristina, and I’m married to my amazing husband, Cody. I love spending time with my family, watching movies and football, and beating my husband in fantasy football!
I started started working as a virtual assistant in 2014 as a way to keep busy while I stay home with our daughters. In 2018, I decided that I wanted to create services to help other businesses grow and I’m proud to be a reliable solution for you.
What is Allie D. Virtual Solutions all about?
I love helping others and finding solutions to problems. I especially enjoy helping bloggers by lightening their workloads, so they can do what they do best and grow their businesses. You no longer have to worry about busy work, because that’s where I come in!
You can visit my Services & Rates page to see what I offer.
17 Fun Facts:
- I love Jesus with all my heart and am proud to be a Christ follower.
- I am a first generation Filipino-American.
- I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.
- We have two dogs, Dean Winchester, and Nymeria. (My husband and I are fans of Supernatural and GoT. Can you tell?)
- We also have a cat, Zelda (favorite Nintendo game is Ocarina of Time).
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s in Psychology, because I just like figuring out why people do what they do.
- I have so much respect for the military, especially the Marine Corps. (I met my husband when he served as a Marine.)
- We moved to New Hampshire in 2011, and it was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Growing up in Los Angeles, I’ve never really experienced all 4 seasons. Here in New Hampshire, you definitely get to do just that!
- I also love the snow, which is probably another reason why we moved to New Hampshire. Although, come February, I’m tired of shoveling snow.
- While I like winter, autumn is my absolute favorite! I love the changing color of the leaves. It feels almost magical! Going to the White Mountains is my happy place!
- I’ve had open heart surgery in 2015 to replace a bad valve.
- Since I’ve recovered from surgery, I’ve fallen in love with Kajukenpo Karate and find it’s a great stress reliever.
- I totally look forward to hiking and other outdoor activities now that I’m better.
- I love sports, especially boxing and football and now finding interest in hockey.
- I’m a Patriots fan and love giving my husband grief about his Cowboys team.
- My favorite animes and manga are Sword Art Online and Yona of the Dawn.