Hi there! I’m Allie, and I’m the creator and owner of Allie D. Virtual Solutions.
Are you looking for someone to help lighten your workload? Well, you’ve come to the right place! A little about myself…I have a 4-year old little girl, Cyrena, and I’m married to my amazing husband, Cody. I love spending time with my family, watching movies and football, and beating my husband in fantasy football!
I started my VA business in 2014 as a way to keep busy while I stay home with our daughter. My business has grown in the last 2 years, and I’m proud to be a reliable solution for you.
What is Allie D. Virtual Solutions all about?
I love helping others and finding solutions to problems. I especially enjoy helping bloggers by lightening their workloads, so they can do what they do best and grow their businesses. You no longer have to worry about busy work, because that’s where I come in!
You can visit my Virtual Assistant Services page to see what I offer.
16 Fun Facts:
- I love Jesus with all my heart and am proud to be a Christ follower.
- I am a first generation Filipino-American.
- I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.
- We have two dogs, Bridgette and Dean Winchester. (My husband and I are fans of Supernatural. Can you tell?)
- We also have a cat, Zelda (favorite Nintendo game is Ocarina of Time).
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s in Psychology, because I just like figuring out why people do what they do.
- I have so much respect for the military, especially the Marine Corps. (I met my husband when he served as a Marine.)
- We moved to New Hampshire in 2011, and it was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Growing up in Los Angeles, I’ve never really experienced all 4 seasons. Here in New Hampshire, you definitely get to do just that!
- I also love the snow, which is probably another reason why we moved to New Hampshire. Although, come February, I’m tired of shoveling snow.
- While I like winter, autumn is my absolute favorite! I love the changing color of the leaves. It feels almost magical!
- I’ve had open heart surgery earlier this year to replace a bad valve.
- Since I’ve recovered from surgery, I’ve fallen in love with Muay Thai Kickboxing and find it’s a great stress reliever.
- I’m totally looking forward to hiking and other outdoor activities now that I’m better.
- One of the things I hope to learn is snowboarding and skiing.
- I love sports, especially boxing and football.
- I’m a Patriots fan and love giving my husband grief about his Cowboys team, especially Romo.